- Is there parking available?
Yes, there is garage parking and we also have a surface lot.
- What is the parking fee?
Garage is $150/month and the surface lot is $75/month
- Does the building have a security system?
Fob access on common area doors
- What amenities do the apartment include?
Rooftop, Rooftop lounge, Gym.
- Is your property pet-friendly?
Yes we are pet friendly!
- What are your pet fees? Are they refundable?
$300 pet fee and pet rent is $25/month
- Do you offer bike storage?
Yes, we have a bike storage
- Do you have storage units available?
No, we do not have storage units
- Is smoking allowed?
No, we are a smoke-free building.
- What are the application criteria?
Applicants must make 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Can take up to 48 hours but varies depending on individual screening.
- Do you offer furnished units?
We do not, but we can offer you a discount on monthly furniture rentals through our partner, Fernish. Ask our team for more information!
- Do you accept a shorter lease term?
We do not accept short lease terms.
- If I want to hold an apartment, how do I do that?
You would apply online and pay the application fee, then the unit is on hold for you for up to 2 weeks.
- Are there any move in charges?
Prorated rent, remaining security deposit and prorated parking and pet fees in applicable.
- Do I need to sort recycling and garbage?
Yes, you do need to sort your own recycling and garbage.
- How do I pay for electricity and water?
Through Public Utility District and Puget Sound Energy.
- What is the guest policy?
You are responsible for your guests and they must be accompanied by you at all times.
- Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we have maintenance onsite M-F
- How do I submit a maintenance request?
- What happens if a resident is locked out of their apartment?
You will need to call the after hours number, 509.902.0832.
- Am I required to purchase renter's insurance? If so, what is the fee?
Yes, we require every resident to have renters insurance.
- What are my options for paying my rent?
Checks or via Henri.